How far in advance should I book my vacation?
- For the best booking options, try to book six months to a year ahead of time – especially if you’re booking during a peak season.
What is Downtown Disney?
- Located at the Disney Resort in Anaheim, California, Downtown Disney is a beautiful outdoor promenade that features delicious, fun restaurants, upscale shops and exciting entertainment that is fit for any age group.
How many parks can I visit?
- Disneyland has two amazing parks you can visit: Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Disneyland Park is a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairy-tale princesses and so much more. Disney California Adventure Park is where the stories of Disney, Pixar and beyond come to life.
Are there vacation packages?
- Absolutely. In fact, one of the best ways to get the best, most customized Disneyland vacation package is to work with a travel agent who specializes in Disney destinations and is committed to planning a personalized trip that suits your entire family or group.
How many days do I need at Disneyland?
- A 3-day ticket is typically the most popular, but most Disneyland goers say that a 3-5 day ticket will give you the absolute best experience because you can set your own pace and have the best chance at seeing everything you want.